Hopatcong Septic Services
Hopatcong is an amazing place to call home, isn't it? First settled by the Native Americans because of the abundance of game in the area and the spring-fed lake supplying both fish and fresh water, Hopatcong would later emerge as a picturesque summer get-away resort and eventually become the year-round living community that we enjoy today.
The borough lies on the western shore of Lake Hopatcong and Bear Pond, providing its 15,000 residents with an abundance of Mother's Nature's beauty. And, those of us lucky enough to live in the Hopatcong area have the advantage of enjoying the tranquility of a small-town atmosphere while having the easy accessibility of a nearby major metropolis.
If you live in the Hopatcong area, and are looking for a reputable, reliable, and trustworthy septic service, take a look at what we can do for you. At Aaron Septic Service & Excavation, our focus is on quality and getting the job done right the first time. That's why we've been around for so long.
Your septic system is designed to function effectively for many years. The tank itself could even last forever, depending on what it's made of. The drainfield is another story. It won't last forever. But if the system is maintained, it should last for at least 25 years or longer.
Having your system inspected on a yearly basis is a great way to get the most out of its longevity. Here is what our team will be looking at.
- We’ll want to make sure that the lid to the tank is in good shape, with no cracks or other signs of age. And, we'll be looking at the ground around the cap to make sure there aren't any leaks.
- We'll check the inside of the tank to see how high the sludge level is. Once the level reaches about two-thirds to the top of the tank, it's time to get it pumped.
- The baffles on top of the septic tank will also be checked to make sure that they are clean and operational. They are what keep the solids in your tank from getting into your drainfield.
- The pipes leading out of the tank will also be checked to make sure there aren't any blockages.
- And, we'll be looking at the soil on top of your drainfield to make sure it's in good shape. Pumping and Cleaning
How often your tank needs to be pumped depends both on the size of it and how many people there are in your home or business. Most septic tanks will need to be pumped and cleaned every one to three years. Having it pumped is as simple as giving us a call and we'll take care of everything.
Installation and Excavation
We're also here for you if you are installing a new septic system or replacing an outdated one. Whether you are putting in a new tank of having a new drainfield dug, we have the equipment, experience, manpower, and expertise to tackle all of your excavating and installation needs.
Repair and Maintenance>
As long as you are maintaining your system, it will usually pretty much run on automatic. But, every not and then, there could be issues. And, if something isn't flowing like it should, it doesn't always mean that your septic tank is failing. Our team of professionals can quickly evaluate any septic issues you may be having, and offer you the most cost-effective and viable solutions. Replacing a failed system can be very expensive. Maintaining it is the best way to make it last.
Give Aaron a call today at 973-663-6058 for all of your septic tank needs. Whether you are looking for installation, excavation, maintenance, or repair, you'll quickly realize how we've earned our reputation in the Hopatcong area for providing quality service to our valued customers for the past 35 years.
Quick Free Quote!
If you have any questions about your excavation project Contact Us to setup a free on-site proposal or just give us a call!